Take a deep breath, then enter this home. Be prepared to walk through the front pivot door and that breath to be taken away.
This property presents everything that a family would look for in the perfect home. This gorgeous home will both surprise and delight. Generous spaces, terrific separation of living and fabulous indoor/outdoor connectivity, makes this, a home you will fall in love with.
Built in 2013, offers high ceilings, mixed with Jura Grey Limestone tiles from the sea beds in Germany & polished Tasmanian Oak floorboards, large rooms that combine seamlessly with the modern superb open plan kitchen with separate scullery, family and dining opening out to a huge undercover alfresco area with fully equipped outdoor kitchen enabling you to create one large space, perfect for hosting parties or long table dinners.
The master suite is cleverly located in the front section of the home and offers a private, tranquil space . A large ensuite and dressing room completes the parent's space. The three children's bedrooms are generous in size and ideally separated from the rest of the home. A gorgeous lounge in the heart of the home so you are not far from the action but can still have control of the remote to watch what you would like.
Located in a lovely cul-de-sac, Broadwater is coveted by families because of the fabulous lifestyle it affords. Stroll to Geographe Bay (180m) for the early morning summer dip, cycle east (Stilts) or west (Amelia Park Restaurant/Tavern) for a coffee or afternoon catchup with friends.
This is truly a home to call your own and makes viewing a necessity.
FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE:
- 1,134 sqm land holding
- 2013 Ventura built home.
- Open plan living, dining, kitchen leading out to the rear alfresco
- Jura Grey Limestone tiles from the sea beds from Germany and Tasmanian Oak polished floorboards and high ceilings throughout
- State of the art kitchen with stone benchtops, large breakfast bar, Stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, glass mirror splash back and separate scullery.
- Large master suite with Large dressing room and huge ensuite
- Three large children's bedrooms all with double slider BIR
- Separate lounge or kid's/parent getaway tv room
- Large children's bathroom including separate bath
- Powder room
- Large undercover alfresco with ceiling fan, built in kitchen with tile splash back, cafe blinds and the same sea bed tiles as indoors to make the seamless transition from indoor/outdoor living.
- Private and secure year yard with plenty of lawn for the kids
- Fully airconditioned with ducted reverse cycle throughout the home.
- Loads of storage
- LED lighting throughout
- Fully reticulated gardens and lawn
- Outdoor hot and cold-water shower
- 7m x 5m powered shed plus a 5m x3m smaller shed.
- Conveniently located close to public transport
If you are truly looking for something special with top quality finishes, then you must look at this fantastic property.
Call Chris Rigoll on 0408 000 632