If you're looking for the country feel but still want to be close to town this lovely treed property is for you. Surrounded by beautiful trees and native gardens is this unique character home located in the ever popular Kalgaritch Estate in West Busselton only minutes away from the beautiful beaches of Geographe Bay and the Busselton town centre.
Situated on 2080sqm this well presented home radiates warmth and comfort upon entry with a spacious open plan kitchen dining living area featuring timber vaulted ceilings, beautiful jarrah French doors and wood fire heater creating the perfect setting for the whole family. The home also comprises of a master bedroom with walk through robes leading to the semi-ensuite, 2 good sized minor bedrooms both with double door built-in robes. The laundry is located at the rear of the home with access to the backyard.
Outdoors you will find a large double carport with extra height, tranquil north facing backyard surrounded by trees, a 7mx9m shed with roller door and solar panels on the house.
- Double Jarrah French door entry
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-through robe to semi-ensuite
- Large second and third bedroom with double door built in robes
- Vaulted feature high ceilings in open plan living area with ceiling fan and wood fire heater
- Functional kitchen with ample cupboards & drawers, bench space, pantry
- Laundry with storage
- Excellent side access to rear
- Approx. 7mx9m shed
- Surrounding verandahs
- Solar panels and bore
- Double carport with extra height
- North facing backyard with treed outlook