This happy home is perfect for all buyers with space for a large caravan or boat, 6m x 6m powered shed all with plenty of room for the kids and pets to play in the huge backyard
Providing a good sized, family friendly floor plan with formal & informal living zones, the home is nestled in a secure position, close to schools, parks, shopping centre, beach, restaurants and is the perfect base to take full advantage of all the great amenities that Busselton has to offer.
Viewing of this well presented & desirable family home will be held by appointment - call today to book your viewing; you won't be disappointed!
- Brick & Colorbond built home
- Spacious lounge room
- Open plan meals and family area with sliding door access to the large backyard
- Centrally located kitchen with gas hot plate, electric wall oven, dishwasher and built
- Included in the living area is a combustion fire for those wintery days.
- Large master bedroom with a walk in robe and ceiling fan
- En-suite bathroom with separate shower, vanity and WC
- Three additional bedrooms, all with built in robes.
- Family bathroom with a bath, separate shower and vanity
- Security blinds on rear bedrooms windows
- Separate laundry room
- Separate W.C.
- Single carport with shoppers' entrance
- Unrestricted side access to huge backyard and shed
- 6m x 6m powered shed with concrete slab
- Massive patio that wraps around the east side & rear of the home.
- Connected to town water and deep sewer
- Solar HWS with electric booster
- Block size 720m2
- Bus Stop 100m (by foot)
- Busselton District Hospital 1.6km
- Busselton Jetty 2.8km
- Busselton Town Centre 2.4km
- Geographe Bay 1.8km
- Geographe Leisure Centre 550m
- Shopping Centre 1.3km
- Geographe Primary School 200m
- Busselton Senior High School 1.2km
- Saint Mary McKillop College 470m
- Park 200m
(Distance are approximate, by road unless otherwise stated.)
Please phone CHRIS RIGOLL on 0408 000 632 for more details